Why Christianity is Objectively True
A Bible Study Outline By Robert Koons, PhD and Charles Meek, MBA
A. What is Apologetics?
B. Why the Bible is Trustworthy (M. A. P. S.)
C. Quick Reference for M. A. P. S.
D. Source Materials
If using this outline in teaching a course, below are recommended supporting materials. While not necessary to teach the course, these materials provide a teacher with reference sources to answer even the most difficult questions:
- Baker Encyclopedia of Christian Apologetics by Norman L. Geisler
- Evidence that Demands a Verdict Volumes I and II by Josh McDowell
- I Don't Have Enough Faith to Be an Atheist by Norman L. Geisler and Frank Turek
- A Popular Handbook on Bible Difficulties; When Critics Ask by Norman Geisler and Thomas Howe
- "Charting Your Course to Biblical Authority" by Hank Hanegraff (audio tape from the Christian Research Institute, phone 949- 598-1504, www.equip.org)
Web site links:
- Give Me an Answer
- Josh McDowell
- Probe Ministries
- Ravi Zacharias
- Reasoning from the Scriptures
- Reasonable Faith (William Lane Craig)
- What is Truth?
This article explains that there are two reasons why young people leave the church--(1) failure of the church to engage them intellectually, and (2) failure to engage them emotionally: