Muhammad and Jesus Compared
Are Muhammad and Jesus two great leaders of two great religions? How do their lives and teachings compare? Let's look at the facts....
· Muhammad said: Allah hates those who don’t accept Islam. (Qur’an 30:4, 3:32, 22:38)
· Jesus said: God loves everyone. (John 3:16)
· Muhammad said: I have been commanded to fight against people till they testify that there is no god but Allah, and that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. (Muslim 1:33)
· Jesus said: He who lives by the sword will die by the sword. (Matthew 26:52)
· Muhammad stoned women for adultery. (Sahih Muslim 4206)
· Jesus said: Let he who is without sin cast the first stone. (John 8:7)
· Muhammad permitted stealing from unbelievers (Bukhan 44:668, Ibn Ishaq 764)
· Jesus said: Thou shalt not steal. (Matthew 19:18)
· Muhammad permitted lying (Sahih Muslim 6303, Bukhari 49:857)
· Jesus said: Thou shalt not bear false witness. (Matthew 19:18)
· Muhammad owned and traded slaves (Sahih Muslim 3901)
· Jesus neither owned nor traded slaves.
· Muhammad murdered those who insulted him. (Bukhari 56:369, 4:241)
· Jesus preached forgiveness and forgave those who killed Him. (Luke 23:34)
· Muhammad said: If then anyone transgresses the prohibition against you, transgress ye likewise against him. (Qur’an 2:194)
· Jesus said: If someone strikes you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also. (Matthew 5:39)
· Muhammad said: Jihad in the way of Allah elevates one’s position in Paradise by a hundred fold. (Muslim 4645)
· Jesus said: Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called sons of God. (Matthew 5:9)
· Muhammad married 13 wives and kept sex slaves. (Bukhari 5:268, Qur’an 33:50)
· Jesus was celibate, was never married.
· Muhammad had sex with a 9 year old child. (Sahih Muslim 3309, Bukhari 58:236)
· Jesus did not have sex with children.
· Muhammad ordered the murder of women. (Ibn Ishaq 819, 995)
· Jesus never harmed a woman, He loved and cared for them.
· Muhammad said: O you who believe! Fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness. (Qur’an 3:110)
· Jesus said: Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the Earth. (Matthew 5:5)
· Muhammad ordered 65 military campaigns and raids in his last 10 years. (Ibn Ishaq)
· Jesus ordered no military campaigns, nor offered any approval of war or violence.
· Muhammad killed captives taken in battle. (Ibn Ishaq 451)
· Jesus never took captives; never killed anyone.
· Muhammad encouraged his men to rape enslaved women. (Abu Dawud 2150, Qur’an 4:24)
· Jesus never encouraged rape; never enslaved women.
· Muhammad was never tortured, but tortured others. (Muslim 4131, Ibn Ishaq 436, 595, 734, 764)
· Jesus suffered torture, but never tortured anyone. (Isaiah 53)
· Muhammad said: “And fight them until there is no more persecution and religion is only for Allah.” (Qur’an 8:39)
· Jesus said: "Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you.” (Matthew 5:44)
· Muhammad ordered a slave to build the very pulpit from which he preached Islam. (Bukhari 47:743)
· Jesus washed His disciples feet. (John 13:5)
· Muhammad demanded the protection of armed bodyguards, even in a house of worship. (Qur’an 4:102)
· Jesus chastised anyone attempting to defend Him with force. (John 18:10-12)
· Muhammad advocated crucifying others. (Qur’an 5:33, Muslim 16:4131)
· Jesus was crucified Himself, and forgave those who killed Him. (Luke 23:34)
· According to his followers, Muhammad had others give their lives for him. (Sahih Muslim 4413)
· Jesus gave His life for others and their sins. (John 18:11 & Isaiah 53)
➔ To all of Islam: Learn the truth about
Source: Robin Hubbard’s Facebook page 1/16/2015