THE Answer for the Void in Your Life
The Good News
- God loves me.
- I was created so that I could enjoy a personal relationship with God and to take care of God's creation. I'm Special!
- When I know and love God and live in harmony with God's purposes, it produces positive benefits in my life -- now and forever. I can have:
- Clear Conscience
- Purpose in Life
- Life & Peace
- Power & Strength
- Help in Weakness
- Life Forever in Heaven!
The Bad News
"He that wishes to attain right views about Christian holiness must begin by examining the vast and solemn subject of sin. He must dig down very low if he would build high. A mistake here is most mischievous. Wrong views about holiness are generally traceable to wrong views about human corruption." by J.C. Ryle, Holiness
- We naturally desire to love and serve ourselves—ignoring God's intent for us.
- This condition is what the Bible calls sin—a broken relationship with God's perfect plan.
- The Bible says that we have all sinned and fallen short of the glory of God (Romans 3:23).
- We invent excuses and false rationalizations which cannot get us to heaven:
- "My mother was a Christian, so that makes me one too, doesn't it?"
- "It doesn't matter what you believe, just be sincere."
- "I'm good most of the time."
- "God wouldn't send anyone to hell."
The Greatest News
- Jesus Christ has already taken care of our problem of sin through his perfect life and death on the cross (1 Corinthians 15:1-8)!
- God did this for us because He loves us and wants us to know Him. "For God so loved the world that He gave His only Son, that whoever believes in Him will not perish but have everlasting life." John 3:16
My Response: Trust in Jesus Christ
- Admit (confess) that God has not been first place in your life and ask God to forgive your sins.
- Believe that Jesus died to pay for your sins and that Jesus rose again on Easter and is alive today.
- Receive God's free gift of salvation.
- Invite Jesus Christ to come into your life and be the director ("Lord") of your life. How? Pray a simple prayer of commitment in your heart:
"Dear Jesus, thank you for making me and loving me, even when I ignored you and went my own way. I realize I can no longer do it on my own and need you in my life. I'm so sorry for my sins and self-centered attitude. Please forgive me! Thank you for dying on the cross for me. I accept your offer of salvation to whomever believes. Please help me to understand it more. As much as I know how, I want to follow you from now on. I submit to your will—please come into my life and make me a new person inside. Help me to grow as a Christian. In Jesus' name, Amen."
"Whoever calls upon the name of the Lord will be saved."
-- Romans 10:13
We suggest printing out this page, date it and sign it. This will be a momento to yourself of this day. Welcome to the family of our Savior Jesus Christ!
But it is not what YOU have done, but rather, what God has already done for you! If you received Christ with sincerity, on this day, you can be assured that he will never leave you or forsake you (Romans 8:37-39).
You are ready to begin your new life with Jesus Christ as your savior. Start by joining a church that professes that the Bible is the Word of God. Start reading the Bible daily. Perhaps go through our Christian Cram Course.
Please let us know if God has just come into your life. We'd like to celebrate with you!